- Wake up early at 6 am, 3 days a week to run at least 4.5 miles. I’ll be including meet up groups into this category.If I don’t make up in time, then if I run at dusk with one of my meet up groups, then that’ll be fine. My goal is to just run!
- Continue on attending Aikido as much as my wallet allows. Even if it’s 3 times a month so long as I’m attending Aikido, I shall.not.fail.
- Stretching. Yes, I’ve gotten back into stretching my legs. In my dojo, the physical training is not as prized as much as the essence of the art. Not a bad thing, but I feel that since I’ll be 27 this October (damn I’m old), I’m still young enough to pound my way through life with some physicality. Call it a throwback to my Shaolin days. Call it my primal side coming out. Whatever, I’ve come to like my stretching.
- Actually turn in my homework on time for my studies. I’ve never been a good student. I’m a kinesthetic learner, so the Victorian style classroom is the 2nd closest thing to hell that I experienced while as a kid. Now that I have more energy. Yes energy, I actually can give homework some attention. It’s a month before my graduation (yes!) so I guess better late than never, heh.
- Going to the Aikido seminar/retreat on the 19th and 20th of May. That’s the only thing I’m looking forward right now. Seems cold considered my graduation is around the same time. However I feel that I’m going to “graduate” into something much bigger than a Master’s degree in Education.
That’s it for now. And just for your viewing pleasure, I’ll give you a video of some wonderful Aikido randori (乱取り). Hope you guys enjoy it.