- I want to build myself up and constantly improves financially, professionally, personally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- I want to be in the “middle class” or “upper middle class”.
- I want to be where I don’t have to worry about money.
- I want to be where I’m not in financial poverty or emotional poverty as well.
- I want to have a better life than my parents.
- I want a life that is NOT like my parents
- I want a life where the only chains that MAY be placed on my hands are those that are my own
- (…and even those will always come off. )
- I want to date beautiful women (duh!)
- I want to be around the best, brightest, smartest, and passionate people around
- I want to be around the doers, the dreamers, the ones that change the world, the initiators, the closers
- I NEED to be around those who are so successful in their lives (financially, physically, personally, emotionally, professionally, etc.) that when I reach my income/physical/emotional mountain, I will be standing next to them.
- I want to actualize my potential to the point where I am not only an inspiration to myself, but others as well.
And lastly, I want to kick ass, take names, and bed the prom queen. (rinse and repeat)