2. A Black belt: ~$10 (from myself)
3. $25 (from dad)
4. American Eagle sweatshirt: ~ $20 (from 5th grader who I tutor)
5. Paycheck of $620 (from work)
Other “non-gifts” but things that I am thankful for.
1. Despite all past and present mistrust and misgivings, I’m grateful for my parents allowing me to stay in their home
2. I’m thankful for my two Sensei for the wonderful classes filled anecdotal sayings and advice on daily living that have helped me (and continue to do so) throughout the years.
3. I’m thankful for the Christmas dinner that I just came from with my newly found colleagues at Toastmasters.
4. I’m thankful that I’m a changed man (or at least I like to say so).
*Edit: Almost forgot, I paid $225 for the black belt registration to Japan.