So a new year has came! I hope that all of my readers had a safe yet fun way of bringing in the new year. As for myself, I went to a local club and – by accident – met some of my friends there and I ended spending the night dancing away. There were a few cute girls, but I was concentrating having fun with the women that I was with (I was with a group of 7).
I didn’t quite accomplish everything that I set out to do in 2014. That I am disappointed – however I read some time ago that it’s better to count your blessings in conjunction with your losses rather than just your losses.
I’m just going to state my blessings.
- Realizing that I needed to drop limiting beliefs rather than putting physical distance between myself and those who I want to distance myself from.
- Avoid negative/emotional vampires at all costs.
- My intuition has always been right, or has always been in the ballpark when it comes to decisions.
- I’ve been an asshole to the people who i shouldn’t have been to, and I’ve been paying dues to the assholes who shouldn’t be receiving anything.
- I can’t go at life alone
- I’ve always needed mentors. I just never really knew how to find them and keep them.
Now my desires for 2015
- Moving out of my family’s house! (A big one)
- “Divorcing” from my negative family members – there are some people who I should have left a long time ago.
- I will grab a position that is in line with my skills and allows me to live independently on my own (apartment, etc.).
To the new dawn.